First confessions in a nutshell – https://catharsis.blog/2016/12/27/first-confession-unedited/:
- Acknowledge that ‘the other’ exists and has significant emotions and complex problems.
- Recognise how interactions with ‘the other’ can bring about solutions and changes that could not exist without collaboration.
- Be there for someone, truly be there.
- Acknowledge what causes you pain and believe that you can change it, it is possible and has been done.
- Spend your time acting to change it, take all the tools the world gives you, do things differently. You will fail repetitive times, but you will succeed at others.
- It’s a process, be patient.